Sunday, November 19, 2006

 

Well! What do you know!

    Pending one operator (me being the operator) error, which I quickly fixed, the new Label Index is working fine! As usual, I am continuing to get "Server Error" notices when I publish my template, but publishing posts is happening "successfully" and in short order. I'm satisfied.
    Mom bedded down quite late, last night, rather, this morning; 0215, I think. I roused her at the 12-hour-sleep mark and she asked for another half hour. She leaked quite a bit, last night, probably from the dregs of the furosemide, so I'm giving her that requested half hour. It'll probably be a lazy day around here, although I might try to get in some walkering with her, since she's perking up a little since the furosemide pulled fluids off her. I'm not sure I'll be able to get her outside. That would be nice, but, if not, I'll trot her back and forth in here, just to give her a little exercise. Time for me to prepare for the Mom.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?