Wednesday, November 1, 2006

 

Mom asked for yet another half hour...

...so we're pushing arousal to 1400. I'll be stern, this time. I wonder if that small slice of banana pie elevated her blood sugar into the "sticky eye" area.
    Forgot to mention, though (I was reminded of this when bending over my mother's bed to prod her into wakefulness), she did, indeed, remember that yesterday was my birthday. Immediately upon arousal she burst into, "Happy Birthday to you...", through which I accompanied her, of course. The song came up a couple other times during the day, as well, during odd, funny moments. Finally, last night, as we were in the bathroom preparing her for bed, she said, "Well, today was a good birthday, wasn't it."
    Just for fun, I heckled, "Yes, it was. I'm wondering, though, whose birthday it was!"
    "Doesn't matter," she said, "as long as the birthday person lives in this house."
    Good point.

Comments:
Originally posted by Bailey Stewart: Fri Nov 03, 08:12:00 AM 2006

Happy belated Birthday!


Originally posted by Anonymous: Sat Nov 04, 10:51:00 AM 2006

That's so sweet!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?