Wednesday, November 29, 2006

 

I know I haven't been visiting, lately, or writing...

...those of you whose journals I usually visit on a daily basis and often write in response to comments, etc. I don't know what to tell you except that I seem to be continuing to wrap myself more tightly around myself. It feels good, it feels like I need to do this for awhile. It's "A Giving Thing", or, rather, an aberration of "A Giving Thing" called, "I Don't Have Anything Left to Give, Right Now, Not Even Attention." I ask that you not take it personally. Bear with me, please, while I replenish myself a little. I'll be back. I'm just not sure when.

Comments:
Originally posted by Anonymous: Wed Nov 29, 01:20:00 PM 2006

Rest and replenish for as long as you need. The board will be here when you're ready again.
Take Care.
Sue


Originally posted by Karma: Wed Nov 29, 02:58:00 PM 2006

I completely understand and will likely be doing the same myself when I travel to Kansas City in a couple of weeks. There's just too much that goes on during the holiday season. Just know that we're all here when you need us.


Originally posted by Mona Johnson: Thu Nov 30, 05:23:00 AM 2006

Hi Gail,

Even you need a break sometimes! Look forward to hearing from you when you're ready.


Originally posted by Paula: Sun Dec 03, 08:04:00 AM 2006

Gail - Take care of yourself. I, too, have been absent from the blogosphere lately and found the break restful.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?