Wednesday, October 4, 2006

 

Looks like the email problems remain intermittent.

    I'm not a happy camper. Several minutes ago I sent and myself an email from another address, and sent myself an email to another address, and this domain's server seems to be eating them; or at least taking a loooong time to get them through. I'm going to watch a movie with my Mom and check back in a little while. Since I last posted, just in case you want to check and see if anything you've sent me is getting through, I've received one email from Patty. No notifications of comments, as well. That's it. Hopefully, Patty is the only one who's sent an email to this address and no one has commented.
    The movie, and my mom, are calling.
    Later.

Comments:
Originally posted by Anonymous : Wed Oct 04, 05:29:00 PM 2006

I had tried to send you an email asking about the logisitics of how you add the audio pieces to your blog. I think it is such a great idea and might be inspired to do the same.


Originally posted by Mona Johnson: Thu Oct 05, 06:05:00 PM 2006

I sent you an email earlier, Gail (nothing urgent) and sent it again just now. Good luck!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?