Friday, September 8, 2006

 

Minor addition before awakening The Mom

    I want to mention, I'm both pleased and relieved to see that her test results are exactly normal (for her)...nothing weird or worrisome. It might seem as though I'm making a mountain out of a mole hill about her blood sugar, but the next few days will tell. Certainly, I think my concern over her BP may be a little over the top, but, otherwise, her test results tell me that my observations over the last few weeks have been of very subtle changes which don't seem to be affecting anything else. Hallelujah for that.
    The next four days will tell whether my concern about her blood sugar is overwrought. Even if it's not, though, her test results tell me that, most likely, she will only require a change in diabetic medication.
    Almost time.
    I've got a few issues about which I want to post backed up in my head. Hopefully I'll be able to get to those...
    ...later.

Comments:
originally posted by Bailey Stewart: Fri Sep 08, 09:00:00 PM 2006

I hope the appointment goes well. Mom has hydration issues too - and I just had to start her on vitamins for her potassium because of her poor eating habits.
 
originally posted by Mona Johnson: Sat Sep 09, 06:18:00 AM 2006

Gail,

I continue to be amazed at how attentive you are to your mother's health and happiness. Good luck at the appointment Tuesday.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?