Friday, September 15, 2006

 

Medical Blog Network

    Although I can't remember how I came across it, I recently listed three of these journals at Medical Blog Network. No, it hasn't generated much in the way of visits, but it's a pretty active community that includes loads of blogs dealing specifically with medical issues. I figured, participation couldn't hurt. It can be a confusing site, but, interestingly, there are sections which address the confusion.
    Anyway, just thought I'd mention it.
    Time to awaken the Mom. Not sure if I'll get her out today. We discussed going to Home Depot today after our exhilarating trip to Target, yesterday. It's windy and cool, though, which may significantly dampen Mom's internal fires, so we'll see. I'm also anxious to see how her BG is doing, this morning, so, I'm off.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?