Tuesday, August 15, 2006

 

Well, that was fast!

    My email has been restored, at least, and all the backed up messages did indeed come through. I guess my company finally figured out that since "it" wasn't my fault, "it" was also not my responsibility since I'd done everything I was supposed to do, twice, and then done it in an alternate manner. The last service rep I chatted with continually scolded me that it didn't matter if their renewal facility didn't work for me, "it's your responsibility". Hello, the server and its software exists in your house, not mine. I haven't gone over to make sure my domain has been renewed, yet. No, no one else claimed it, I mean, you know, who would?!? But, I feel sure that if they haven't made note of the renewal, yet, it has taken effect.
    I'm now heading into the settings in this software to change my commenting address back to here.
    Then, another episode of Cosmos. We were both in the mood for some exhilaratingly presented science. I love when Mom's in the mood for this. She doesn't always understand what is being said, neither do I, but we have some of the most out of this world conversations, full of misused fact and fully used fantasy. Then again, the episode we just watched started with the baking of an apple pie at Cambridge University. Mom is finishing dinner, now, Cobb salad, and talking about the necessity of having apple pie for dinner tomorrow. Maybe we will.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?