Saturday, August 5, 2006

 

My better intentions of finishing the book review...

...and getting back to everyone who has commented on my posts and written me over the past days and catching up with all your journals have, yet again, drowned in my mother's birthday celebrations and hangover, and a personal suggestion to which I felt an urgent need to respond. Just want everyone to know, I'm still headed in the direction of catching up. I'm sure I will. I just need to stop trying to predict when that will happen.
    Thank you, each of you, for continuing to comment and write. I will get back to each of you and catch up on reading where each of you is at. I consider it a sacred duty. I'm just having a little trouble stretching time, lately, to encompass everything. It seems that my mother has urgently needed me to keep to the straight and narrow time zone, lately. So, forgive this blanket response, know that personal responses will follow, as will personal catching up, and the book review (I'll address that first).
    With profound apologies and gratitude...
    ...in the immortal words of Arnold Schwarzenegger, "I'll be back"...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?