Tuesday, August 22, 2006

 

I'm up...

...and so is the 100th edition of Grand Rounds. Once again, the submissions are featured in an unusual layout with handy, interesting write-ups to help you select what you want to read. Yes, one of my posts is in it, the third under the "Science" section (you'll understand what I mean when you click in and scroll through the presentation). I forgot to mention that one of my posts was also selected for this week's Patient-Consumer Parade; it's the first honorable mention post. But I'd be surprised if you hadn't guessed this, seeing as how I doubtless wouldn't have mentioned the PCParade in the immediately previous post, otherwise.
    Well, anyway, I think I'll finally head for bed.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?