Friday, August 18, 2006

 

I guess I was wrong.

    Regarding, that is, my published-last-night intention to no longer address comments made to the demon post. I decided, after yet another comment from "ER nurse", that maybe I should respond to this person. So I did. Both in a comment attached to that post and, just in case my most recent effort, launched this morning, to solve my email and commenting problems, of which I still am not sure of the cause, continue to be unsuccessful, in an amendation to the above mentioned post.
    I'm hoping, now, to honor my desire to let the fur fly and silently, carefully observe the directions of flight without further intervention, regardless of what may yet be said.
    I feel moved, at this moment, to sincerely thank all of you, new and continued readers alike, for bearing with this curious turn of reporting affairs.
    Later.

Comments:
originally posted by Mona Johnson: Fri Aug 18, 12:53:00 PM 2006

Gail,

All this brouhaha about your post made me think about "medical tourism," where hospitals, clinics and doctors offer services to non-locals. Although I think the big selling point is drastically reduced costs, I have friends who rave about the service they get in some of these facilities. In addition to what they perceive as superior medical treatment, they love the hotel-like atmospheres and high level of attention to patient care and comfort. I'm sure the services offered varies widely. But it's a pity that most healthcare providers in the US are squeezed so hard they can't offer this type of service.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?