Saturday, August 26, 2006

 

The Dailies...

...have been caught up, such as they are. There is a review, dated today, of what's been going on over the last few weeks and the last few days. I've been a little anxious over the stats taken the last few days, especially today, but, you know, I'll let it ride for another few days, watch her stats, take her stats, which is something I haven't been doing much, lately, and see if this passes. I've already thought of one possible reason for it happening; the three doses of furosemide over the last three days. I'll stop that, though, now, make sure she gets enough liquid, keep her refined carbohydrates very low to nothing and we'll see how this shakes out.
    I made the mistake of taking her BG when she awoke from her nap and scared the bejesus out of myself. I'll take them again before dinner, of course. She chose, today, not to have lunch. Wasn't hungry.
    Anyway, for a more complete overview, if you're curious, take a look at today's review post for the past few weeks.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?