Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

One of my readers has kindly informed me...

...that when I send her e's, she receives more than one of the same e. This is a problem created by my cable connection company. They've been upgrading equipment. Although the upgrade was supposed to be finished on June 6th I guess they've been having problems. On my end, the problem has been that I get error messages when I try to send e's, sometimes. This afternoon it was so bad that I finally switched to my dial-up connection.
    Anyway, I wanted to let anyone who typically receives e's from me know, if you've been receiving multiple copies of the same e, IT'S NOT ME...I'VE NOT YET GONE OFF THE DEEP END! I didn't know the multiples problem was happening. It seems that the multiples happen when I have to try to send an e more than once. Apparently the e's go through but I get a false negative on this end.
    So, please, bear with this for awhile. It won't last forever; at least, that's what the cable company told me when I finally called about it this afternoon.
    Also, I intend to get back to those of you who've written and commented within the last few days; I'm a little behind, though, here.
    Today has continued very well. Although Mom's BG was a little high this evening, still working off the breakfast, I guess. As well, my strategy of taking advantage of my mother's good day also made it impossible for her to relax when I took her BP both this morning and tonight. Normally it's hard enough for me to engineer conditions so that I get a good, relaxed reading (she hates the cuff). Today it was absolutely impossible. Just in case this wasn't the real problem, though, I'm going to record the readings. I expect them to be way overshadowed by her normal range from tomorrow on but, well, you never know...
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?