Monday, July 24, 2006

 

I now know far more about the six Brady children...

...than I believe it is legally allowed to know.
    As well, though, I also learned that my mother and her family teased her older-by-two-years brother relentlessly when is voice was changing and that my mother's sister always had a thing for musicians. According to my mother, her sister may have mistaken her choice of a husband for a musician because he played drums in a band. "She probably should have noticed that the Navy didn't hire him as a drummer," my mother said. The Navy, in fact, assigned him to cooking (my mother didn't remember this, I did).
    Interesting comment, considering what I know of my aunt's marriage.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?