Friday, July 21, 2006

 

I just went in to awaken Mom...

...at her 12-hour mark and she asked for another half-hour. I can do that.
    I'm feeling "beside the point", today, mentally. When I awoke I had it in mind that today would be a good day to stay inside, today. I've been outside in the heat and humidity a good deal the last few days, rescreening windows, plugging up cat access to the outside, wrestling with screen doors, etc. I've also been pushing my exposure to the internet, lately, and I need a day to reorient.
    I have it in mind, today, to watch off-track musicals (All That Jazz and De-Lovely) and, maybe later, a strong dose of The Shawshank Redemption, all of which never fail to strengthen my resolve. Since my mother seems to be under the weather, today, too, I think I might be able to pull this off.
    Later.

Comments:
originally posted by Deb Peterson: Fri Jul 21, 05:32:00 PM 2006

Gail--Go for it. (although by now, you probably have.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?