Thursday, June 15, 2006

 

Skipping last month's health review for Mom's PCP...

...was definitely a mistake. I tend to forget how long it takes me to compile her blood pressure chart. It takes even longer when I put it off for a month and a half! I'll finish up tomorrow with her blood sugar report. The health review is done, but I'll wait to include it here until it's faxed, with everything else, tomorrow. I noticed, I need to update her Medication and Supplement chart, as well, to include the switch back to two glipizides a day. And, I forgot, at the time of the last health review, to update the BP averages, so I've got a little work there. I'll also enter her stats for 6/14/06 tomorrow, probably later rather than earlier, although I don't think the delay is going to cause any of my readers any problems!
    I did want to mention that I was able to coax Mom out onto the driveway for a very limited walkering session. At the same time I decided to try Mr. Man on the leash, again. I was so busy tending to him that Mom just took off and did the lap down and back on her own in fine fettle, without a rest. No knee and back complaints, either. We'll try two laps, tomorrow.
    When we talked, yesterday, about her possible blood draw results I told her I was expecting her to no longer be anemic. I had good reason to expect this from observing the color of her nail beds and her overall peachy-keen complexion of late, although I mentioned neither of these. She doubted my expectations. When I awoke her this morning and gave her the good news, she beamed and said, "Well, I guess you can't count this old gal out yet!"
    That's for sure.
    I may not report much, here, tomorrow, between finishing up and faxing Mom's health particulars to the doctor, tending to Mom and whatever etceteras crop up (there are always a few every day).
    Seems like I'm always a few intentions behind but, well, my intentions, even the behind ones, are good.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?