Monday, June 26, 2006

 

Okay. This is getting frustrating.

    I wrote an Addendum: $25.00 to the I Can't Get It for You Wholesale essay this morning. It's posted (at the first of the two immediately previous links). It's added to the template of origin. I can't seem to get Blogger to completely publish this site's template, though, so the essay resists showing up in the links section.
    So, I'm forced to publish a post, here, to at least get it on the most recent version of the template. Assuming Blogger is publishing at all, at the moment.
    It's going to be a cloudy, humid, cool-er day today. Good outlook for thunderstorms this afternoon. I don't think we'll be using either the front room window a/c or the evap cooler today. Neither would be affective; the a/c would be irritating. Yet again, the atmospheric pressure is active. I'll let Mom sleep in until noon, her 12-hour sleep mark, if she isn't up earlier. I think I'll be staying in, cleaning up a few more essays. Maybe today would be a good day to muse about my family's caregiving history.
    So, here goes. Let's see if the link publishes.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?