Thursday, June 29, 2006

 

I'm having a horrible time publishing through Blogger.

    Just wanted to let you know. I finally got through a few minutes ago on one post that's been hanging around for several hours.
    I am one of their clients who is being affected by the stoppage in globally republishing a blog (used especially for changes in template), but this post publishing problem is a new one. I reported it a few minutes ago; couldn't find anything in their databases on it, and I checked my server. It's clear. I'm even on "the other computer", but that didn't help for a good half hour or so.
    It's approaching two. I'll be rousing Mom, soon, and telling her about the arrival of the game console. Should be interesting. I'm going to try to remember to ask her to do a "mental map" of her neighborhood, a la a suggestion by the author of The Yellow Wallpaper.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?