Friday, June 2, 2006

 

I just published...

...another essay, a little diatribe I scribbled as a draft maybe a week and a half ago when I was in the mire. I didn't publish it at the time because I figured once I'd pulled myself up and out I wouldn't feel what I wrote.
    I reread it today and decided, well, I do feel better, definitely, and I also feel the essay is self-justified. It's one of those "bad patch" essays that might be hard for some to read, but it's what this caregiver found herself thinking when overwhelmed. And, I believe, it has merit.
    I notice it's showing up on this page's links section. It may not show up on some of the other pages for awhile, as this journal is so large that when I attempt to publish the entire contents in order to change the template globally (which is where the links section exists) I often encounter publishing glitches before the template is able to modify all its "countries".
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?