Sunday, June 25, 2006

 

For those of you awaiting a report on Brain Age and my mother...

...I just checked the shipping manifest. It is due to arrive on Monday, 6/26/06. It is coming UPS. Our UPS guy always saves our area for last, so we could receive it anywhere from 1600 to 1800. It will be opened and tried immediately upon arrival; if Mom isn't up, I'll get her up. I may not get around to posting a review of our first experience with it until the following day, though, depending on how engaging the instrument is.
    I'm also doing a little catching up. There was a period when Blogger was up and down so much the comment facility was rarely available, middle of June. I just added two comments and one response to the first comment onto a 6/08/06 post to which they referred. They are available at the bottom of the post. The first comment and the response is about dementia and diabetes.
    I also updated the Blood Pressure Averages as far as I can. Her BP seems to be under better control, lately.
    Just piddly stuff. I may be doing some more before I close down my evening.
    Maybe...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?