Wednesday, June 14, 2006

 

Although this is not much past my usual, of late, evening post time...

...it's been a long, active day, started early (for both of us, although Mom refreshed herself with a long nap; I didn't have that luxury), I am exhausted and still want to arise earlier than usual and collect the lab results of today's Blood Draw (yes, finally). I intend to review the day, of course, but some of said review has been posted at The Dailies, the contents of which I don't intend to repeat but upon which I will probably expand. In the meantime, I want to mention the post about today's today's bowel movement. I will, especially, be commenting on that over here...probably tomorrow, although I also intend to send her PCP a health review of the last few months, to which I didn't get around last month. You'll understand more, later, when I expand upon her bowel movement, especially why I didn't get upset about it and absolutely did not consider contacting her physician about it.
    Whoa. I'm tired. Cat tired.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?