Saturday, May 13, 2006

 

Mom's Mother's Day celebration this year unintentionally began today.

    I'll write more later; it's been an interesting, busy, day, despite it's late start for Mom, and I think this is going to be a spectacular Mother's Day weekend for her, much to her and my surprise, including the arrival and the beginning of our watching Elizabeth R; a brand new, spectacular hair style based on Mom's admiration for one of the Queen's hairstyles in the Elizabeth R video; another surprise I hope to be able to locate, the idea for which occurred to me when I was doing her hair; the reintroduction of one of my favorite movies which has become upon it's viewing tonight, again, one of Mom's and my favorite movies, Searching for Bobby Fischer; a finalization of the menu Mom would like for Mother's Day meals; a possibility that I might actually be able to get her out to at least one of the grocery runs tomorrow.
    More, much more tomorrow, but I've got to get to bed tonight as my day will begin very early, in about 6 hours.
    Later.

Comments:
originally posted by joiedevivrejamil: Wed May 17, 12:00:00 PM 2006

what do you think of substituting Prilosec OTC for Protonix ? Mom and Dad dont have insurance and this woudl save them some money. Im worried about making the switch. As she seems to be doing well on the Protonix.

Im the caregiver/daughter for my Mother who last year was coughing up blood, I called the Paramedics and she was given transfusions in the ambulance that saved her life. She was finally diagnosed with Lymphoma. She has been home for 3 mos. With myself doing 95% of her hands on caregiving. I have been having alot of issues regarding my Brother not participating in the caregiving and I have had my credit ruined as a result of making the sacrifice of not going back to work and taking care of "our" Mother. Feeling like an only child.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?