Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

A Little Dab'll Do Ya

    Test results for yesterday's blood draw are up and it looks as though all the woman needed was a little dab more of iron. Although she is still looking a bit anemic for Prescott, she's within limits all the way for Mesa and I have hopes that we'll be reaching limits for Prescott off and on within the next few months.
    Needless to say, I'm thrilled! I'll be entering more later today, especially regarding an appointment we have up here with an organization that may be able to provide my mother with more stimulation and movement than I'm capable of providing (or, for that matter, than she's willing to accept from me). Mom's copacetic about the possibility and has agreed to "try" it, assuming that today's appointment goes well and the resources meet with her approval. I've talked her into at least trying it a few times, regardless of what her initial impressions are today.
    As well, I've got the monthly review for her doctor to do, which will probably take me most of the afternoon, but I'm expecting to have some time today to take care of all that and post a little about how things have been going here.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?