Monday, May 8, 2006

 

I'm still below the horizon, although rising.

    Not that I'm feeling bad or particularly stressed, mind you. I just got sick of reporting everything and decided to take a break. I caught up on The Dailies this morning. Nothing unusual or spectacular, although I've decided to take it easy on BP readings, as Mom is doing well in this area and monitoring her BP is the most irritating to her of the stats I take.
    The weather is warming up nicely but remains windy, except for one day when I was able to get her out to "look at the yard". Informal chair exercises, movies, TV and reading, both silently and aloud have been her main activities. We've both been in good moods, despite my lowered sites.
    Over this unreported period of time we discovered HBO's Elizabeth I which has fascinated Mom. After viewing the conclusion last night Mom announced that she wanted to stay up and "talk about it". So we did, including remembering the BBC series that ran in the early 1970's, Elizabeth R. After she retired I checked to see if either series was available on DVD, as Mom expressed an interest in watching both these productions again. The old series is available, although I can't determine whether it includes Closed Captioning or any other type of captioning. I'll be ordering it for her for Mother's Day.
    Blood Draw Day will be tomorrow.
    More to report in separate posts immediately preceding this one.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?