Friday, April 14, 2006

 

They're up.

    Blood draw results from 4/4/06, including a CBC, Iron and an HA1c. You already know the biggie results.
    No comments on anything. I'm just sittin' and grinnin'. Now, more than ever, I'm glad I purchased that copy of Excel. I want to do some projection graphs. None of my other spreadsheet applications will allow first stage graphing of the formula I'm going to do.
    So, I took a three hour nap today! Mom only took a two hour nap. When I awoke, she and Mr. Man were cuddling at the dinette table. Verrrry sweet! Good start to an Easter weekend.
    The flowers came while Mom was bathing. What a difference these bright gems make in our home! From now on I'm considering all kinds of alternatives to roses.
    Mom was in the mood for a movie tonight. We tried two until we hit upon the right one, Chocolat. Perfect pre-Easter movie! She hadn't remembered seeing it, so the viewing was rewarding for both of us. For me, personally, I began to get chills from the beginning of the menu music.
    Which reminds me: One of these days I need to freshen the "mentioned" links in the movie section.
    Despite the sleep that overtook me this afternoon, I'm feeling good, expecting to be able to get in a short trip to Costco in the morning. Still haven't heard anything about our taxes, but I've got it covered, just in case. At this point, I'm not beginning to be concerned about MA's office, his staff, his health...I hope nothing serious is wrong. It's an independent office. Very high quality. Very reliable. This is so unlike them.
    I want to do some gardening this weekend. Depending on when I arise (or decide to set my alarm for), I may leave even earlier and stop by Home Depot. I need wheelbarrow, a good, sturdy one, like an off-road wheelbarrow, and a manual hole digger.
    I'm feeling good. No company expected. Haven't heard from anyone except MCS. The Gerberas are magnificent.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?