Thursday, April 6, 2006

 

Spent some time today...

...redesigning and reprinting my business card. I made it into a gif but it looks like shit and I don't won't to fool around anymore trying to ready it for a journal debut. If I ever meet you, you'll probably get one. All it does is advertise my websites under the umbrella The Mom and Me Journals dot Net, the tagline which all of you can read on the first page, the web address, my email address; flip the card over and there is a handy dandy mini-form so I can document where I met the recipient, the date and any "other" pertinent "info". You'd be surprised how many times I've used them. I created them originally just prior to the Sharing Wisdom/Fearless Caregiver Conference and passed out some, not nearly as many as I expected. I needed to change them in order to reflect the more precise identification of my site, and the new email and internet addresses. In case you're wondering, no one's ever found it curious that I have these cards.
    Mom's been up and is now down. I took stats. I probably will again later. She's in good spirits, "just tired."
    I'm a little frenetic. I'm still not "catching up" on my sleep, but I'm pretty productive, even if it is being applied to offhand projects.
    I feel like this is the weekend. I don't know why. So far I've experienced two Saturdays. I think tomorrow is going to be another Saturday.
    Later.

Comments:
originally posted by jenny: Thu Apr 06, 07:34:00 PM 2006

love ur blog
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?