Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

So, yeah,

you'll want to check out The Dailies for today, as we had a slightly different day, today, and I cover it over there. Interesting.
    I took a looong nap, today, much to everyone's surprise. Went down early for Mom, let alone me, with three ibuprofen under my belt: 1330; about three and a half hours after Mom had arisen; a good seven hours since I'd arisen. I awoke at 1810 in a sweat. I could hear life happening in the front of the house. That meant Mom was up. She confirmed that she'd been up, "...oh, I'd say about a half hour..." which could have meant a good hour. So sign that she'd eaten anything. I launched lunch immediately.
    I felt pretty foggy, at first, but within about a quarter hour I was feeling much better than I'd felt in days, without realizing it until I felt better. I guess I've had yet another low grade cold and probably a fever I've been ignoring. That certainly would explain my low energy level lately. It certainly would not explain why I ate nothing over the last three days except a pound of See's Candy meant for my mother. I have no idea why I did that. Today is my first day of healthy food since I opened that box. I don't usually like or eat candy. But, I don't know what got into me. I suddenly wanted candy and I didn't care what kind.
    I have been fairly productive over the last three days. I just haven't moved much beyond the computer. The TOC cataloguing continues. I'm in late October of last year, now. I should be debuting something soon. It'll be an interesting Table of Contents, I can guarantee.
    Well, I think I'll do some email clean-out then get back to cataloguing. I think I'm up for awhile.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?