Sunday, April 9, 2006

 

Pretty mellow day, today.

    Mine started about five hours ago. I'm letting Mom sleep in, if she wants, at least until 1300. Then, we'll see.
    Not sure what we'll be doing. I don't think any of it will involve going out. Maybe I'll make chili and cornbread tonight. Sounds good.
    I noticed last night that I suddenly have a pronounced preference for rice, vegetables and salad dressing (or left over Hollandaise Sauce). I'm sure I could never get Mom to agree to eat this way for awhile, although you never know. Even though she turned down the thought of it, last night, when she was chowing down on banana bread and cottage cheese, she was eyeing my steamed brocolli over left over seasoned rice with Greek dressing. Probably the Summer Eating Syndrome kicking in.
    It's a little colder and cloudier than I expected. I've closed some of the windows we had open yesterday. Hmmm, well, according to the weather it's supposed to get up to 72 in town. Pressure rising. Dew Point 9. 76 by Thursday. Nice.
    Maybe I'll do some cataloguing for awhile. I left off at the second week in October, 2005. That sounds intriguing.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?