Thursday, April 6, 2006

 

Okay. So, this is what is happening.

    I just finished an published an essay that I started in January of 2005, I think, well, it'll say when you go to it. I left the original date and posted a date for today as finally being published. You'll notice a lot of this going on within the next few days. This essay is, and I'll publish the link here, The Myth of the Wisdom of the Ancients, a little brainstorm I had back when and never finished. It's a short little ditty, to the point, lots of examples. Check it out.
    The thing is, I have saved it to the template for this journal twice but the publishing facility has stuck twice, once at 32% and once at 82%. At least, publishing this will kick it into the daily news, so to speak, template. It did successfully publish throughout over at the Essays section.
    So, I'm going to publish this now and see what comes up on the front page links section.
    No, Mom is not up yet. Yes, I'm letting her sleep in, for awhile, until I get worried, anyway. I've got prescriptions to pick up later. Could have done it earlier but didn't. Did some maintenance stuff, including finishing that essay, instead.
    Later. Maybe anon.
    Second publishing attempt.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?