Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

My plan was to be out and about a no later than 0830.

    I certainly was up and showered on time. When I noticed, though, that I had enough Half & Half for two cups of coffee, my morning slowed considerably. I've been doing cataloguing since then. I'm up to this year's second week. I just made my second cup of coffee. I'll for sure need to get more cream stuff and coffee before tomorrow morning. But, maybe I'll just do a short trip to the close local grocery later. Nothing is urgent and I'm having fun reading myself again.
    Not sure when Mom will be rousing. I'll leave it up to her as much as possible, then I'll worry around noon if she's not up by then. Yes, I did go out and get batteries for the blood pressure monitor but that was at our local pharmacy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?