Saturday, April 8, 2006

 

Mom's day hasn't yet started.

    My "fault", not hers. I'm expecting her to rouse on her own at any minute, hoping for a few more minutes.
    Yes, I picked up an upgrade copy of Microsoft Office Professional with a $75.00 rebate attached. It seems that one can use the upgrade on certain versions of Microsoft Works, one of which I have. I've already installed it, applied online for the rebate and fleeced out the chart making capability. It is not disappointing. I've got other maintenance tasks to which I want to attend this weekend, so I may not get around to importing the numbers and dates and designing a new graph until later.
    I'm itching to work on the TOC this weekend, so I may do some of that. Not sure why. Maybe I'm in a reflective mood.
    Guess I'll go back to the other computer.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?