Wednesday, April 5, 2006

 

In continuation of my last post today...

...at The Dailies, her light went out at 2303, just as I signed off over there.
    She has continued to mention the yesterday's trip all day today. It's very gratifying to know that she really enjoyed herself and looks forward to "more like that". So do I.
    Yes, the revision to her medication schedule is completed, and freshly connected to the appropriate link on the right under Special Posts. This time I didn't obliterate the last med schedule; I copied it, posted it under the appropriate date, yesterday, and changed it as necessary. I wasn't thinking last time and deleted part of her medication history. Too late for that one, but I won't be doing that again.
    I'm tired, too. I'll probably retire soon, as well. I think, at the moment, I'll reread everything I wrote today and see if I have anything to add about yesterday's events. Excuse me.
    Just some cosmetic touches.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?