Wednesday, April 5, 2006

 

And...

...I took Modified Over The Counter (which means you have to ask for it and they check your id) cold medicine as speed-lite, yesterday. It helped. I was surprised. It also kept my mood up and since it was a "lite", though steady dose I had no hang-over. It also had ibuprofen in it which nipped any possible aches and pains in the bud. All day long. Very nice. I see why people become addicted to OTC cold medicine.
    So, let's see. Let me check my ticks to myself.    She finally awoke for awhile at 1400. I did take stats. Somewhat surprising. I'll report on those later. She was back down for a nap at about 1600. She looked tired but satisfied. She mentioned several times how "enjoyable" yesterday was. Especially "the family get-together". I've been agreeing with her. Heartily.
    I'm letting her sleep as much as she wants today. I'm sure she'll sleep tonight. I'll probably give her another dose of Benefiber tonight, just to move things along.
    Oh. And I need to amend her medication chart. I'll do that now.
    There may be a few more mentions about Our Trip Day...
    ...later.

Comments:
originally posted by kidneygurl: Sat Apr 08, 06:22:00 AM 2006

Suggestion: Send an email or call LaQuinta Customer Service to compliment helpful clerk; they get rewards and also good feed in their employee file for this. ( I am a covert evaluator so I know this).
 
originally posted by Gail Rae: Sat Apr 08, 01:21:00 PM 2006

Thank you. You're absolutely right. As soon as I find the receipt or our confirmation number I'll email them.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?