Thursday, April 6, 2006

 

Ah! Successful!

    I honestly don't know when I'm going to get Mom up. I'm watching our local weather, right now. High of 57 today, cloudy, windy, 33 tonight, I'm feeling mellow. Winds west at 10 to 20 miles per hour. That's visible wind.
    Fair skies Saturday through Monday. Maybe I'll just work inside on the web site today, give Mom a rest, some sausage and eggs for breakfast, and home made bread toast, maybe she'll want some marmelade, yes, I will take stats.
    Oh, there's another low extending through most of California. Maybe we'll get some more rain. Maybe I can do some planning regarding gardening.
    Oh. Better put the oxygen out.
    The Monet Rose is doing very nicely! I'm pleased! Almost evokes a desire to nurture from me! Hardy little plant. Bravo!
    Just so you know, another finished essay is possible. So is more cataloguing. So are many things. It's one of those days. We'll see.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?