Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Things I need to mention to the doctor...

...nothing urgent, just some stuff:    Her appointment is scheduled as routine on April 4th, 2006, at 1400. I'm going to call tomorrow to see if we can get it moved up to before their lab closes so he can take blood there for an HA1c, although I'll be having a her "monthly" (I postponed it at the beginning of this month) CBC/BMP done sometime this week, probably Thursday or Friday when the weather is supposed to hit the low 70's downtown. We won't be visiting anyone, as far as I know. Everyone's working. So I'll be getting a hotel room (and renting a car) so Mom can take a nap, we can go out to eat during rush hour and head back up the mountain sometime after 1800. I need to check into both of those tomorrow, too...I sort of forgot about them until this weekend...spring is not the easiest time to get what you want in rooms in the Phoenix metroplex.
    It snowed all afternoon and evening today; not like last weekend's snow that dropped it's entire load within a couple of hours and covered everything indiscriminately. This one started easy, sculpted the trees and rocks and miscellaneous stalks in our yard to perfection, then iced it over with a fast, thick patina within the last hour. It's gorgeous outside, like a premium snow globe.
    Better get over and do The Dailies, then I have one more tick to add to the This Isn't Your Mother's Caregiving essay, then, well, I suppose I should go to bed, but I'm not really ready, yet. Maybe I'll do some reading! Hey! What an idea!
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?