Wednesday, March 29, 2006

 

I haven't felt much like writing, lately...

...let alone in here (amazing, huh). I've been gathering resources for some mini-essays on some reminders I posted here to myself over the last few months, doing some baking, enjoying the rain, reading, having a good time with Mom, setting things up for our doctor's visit on April 4th (we'll be meeting friends for dinner before heading back up the mountain in the evening; I've also been calling pharmacies down there close to where we'll be staying to see if I can get a better price on Niferex-150, no luck so far, in fact it looks as though I'm getting about the best off-line price around, despite the fact that I think it's exorbitant).
    Thought I'd better check in, though, and let everyone know I'm mellow, at the moment...
    ...later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?