Wednesday, February 8, 2006

 

I think I'm going to wait to finish taxes until tomorrow.

    First, I'm definitely screen-glazed from yesterday and Monday. Second, I suspect it's going to be another slow day for Mom. She's already been up once, at 1000. She went to the bathroom. I scurried (having just arisen myself after a fairly long night online researching) to get everything ready, headed back into the bathroom to begin her bath, and she was headed back to bed. I allowed this, seeing as how she retired at 2345, her light going off at 0015. I, as well, was up until a little after 0200, looking for medical "stuff", working to satisfy myself that I needn't worry about her low HA1c.
    Maybe I'll be able to get her out on the driveway today. Maybe not. I'm not going to worry about it. I've got a headache and I'm moving veeerrrry sloooow, today.
    Oh, yeah. The reason I came back over here: Stat ketchup is being served over at The Dailies.
    I am, by the way, no longer feeling low about the wind leaving her sails thing. Funny how medical research does that for me, as well as scrutinizing my mother and noticing that she's not sprouting horns or other bizarre appendages, nor is she green around the edges.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?