Friday, February 24, 2006

 

The evening was quiet.

    We watched two movies, Ghost, which I bought on the cheap today at Costco, and followed up with Little Buddha, always a good quiet evening choice.
    We talked some about doing more podcasts. Maybe we'll do one this weekend. She's still interested in continuing the questionnaire but still doesn't understand that "yes and no" answers aren't very helpful and the object of the recording isn't for me to talk-talk-talk trying to second guess answers that she refuses to give.
    It's getting warm, again, so I mentioned to her that maybe it's time for her to start moving again. I think she's been experiencing a mini-hibernation, finally, this winter, over the last three weeks. Could have been in reaction to my Caregiver Burnout, though, since I didn't care how much she slept or whether she moved much and I'm sure she enthusiastically took advantage of this. When I mentioned going to the local Barnes & Noble tomorrow or Sunday, then going out to lunch afterwards, she seemed excited. So, I don't know. We'll see. I want to hit Staples and she shares my love of office supplies. I've also have mini-lists for Home Depot and Target, perfect excuses for short trips to both stores. Maybe I can get her out and about a little more next week.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?