Thursday, January 26, 2006

 

...and Joan Baez was singing, "The ni-i-i-ght they drove old 14 down..."

...in one of my many strange but not really upsetting dreams this afternoon. Yeah, I took a nap. The fog has been worse today and I have a feeling it's origin is physical. Earlier this evening I felt as though I was "coming down with something". So I took ibuprofen. I don't feel like that anymore but I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. For the first time long before December of 1993 my resistance is the lowest I can remember. I'm a little concerned but, well, so far there doesn't seem to be anything I can do right.
    So, I've been wondering since this afternoon what significance the number 14 has for me. I can't remember any of the details of that or any of the other short, intense dreams.
    Dinner tonight: A burger and fries from Carl's Jr. I wasn't into cooking and wasn't hungry so I allowed Mom to choose whatever fast food she wanted.
    She and I have both slept a lot today. If I'd been up more she would have been up more. I couldn't do it, though. As I recall, dimly, we'd planned to go to Costco today. Oh well. There's always tomorrow.
    Mom continues to feel good, especially since she's slept almost as much as she's wanted, today. I say "almost" because she was about to head for bed at 2215 this evening. I talked her into staying up until all her M*A*S*H's are over. That'll help keep today's lisinopril doses almost twelve hours apart.
    Later.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?