Thursday, January 12, 2006

 

Ah! I just discovered...

...that upon clicking the mp3 links off this page (the links for Introductory Cast and First Interview, a browser window opens and the casts begin playing through QuickTime, my default audio/video player on this computer (the Mac). I assume that clicking into the links will trigger your default media player, whatever it is, and the casts will begin forthwith (after a few moments of download, I suppose). Hold on, let me try something....ah, yes! In Safari (which is not my default browser), clicking on the rss file will bring up the podcast directory through which the audio files can be accessed, or you can click directly on the audio files and they play through my default media player.
    Just thought I'd mention this.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?