Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

A bit of the medical part of our day, yesterday...

...was just posted over at The Dailies. If you're interested, the link will take you directly to that post. Just a few extra stats and conversations. I'll talk about the bulk of it, here, later today and probably into tomorrow.
    For now, Mom requested, last night, as I was rubbing down her legs, "something special for breakfast" this morning. I expect she'll not open her eyes until noon or perhaps after (she asked that I let her sleep in today, which I will, up to a point, anyway). So, I'm headed off to gather a favorite of hers, Wildflower Bread Company's cranberry scones. I'll be back later reporting so extensively on our day some of my readers will probably glaze over, but, in the meantime, it's off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of Scones.
    Later.

Comments:
originally posted by Karma: Wed Sep 13, 02:37:00 PM 2006

I think its all about finding the favorite parts of their days. I actually brought Mom "The Wizard of Oz", and she loved it. I also try to bring her some of her favorite foods. And she loves getting massages. She actually negotiates them from her occupational therapist!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?